- This movie could not have been made today, with the way Han Solo treats Princess Leia. He sexually harasses her constantly. He doesn't stop when she tells him to, he uses unwanted pet names, and he makes excuses to touch her whenever he can. I don't like this guy anymore. Maybe that's why I'm not so fond of this movie. I dislike the guy who carries half the film.
- Also, how is Han in debt and on the run from his creditors? He got paid in the last movie! Enough money to pay off his creditors! That was a plot point!
- They did amazing puppetry with Yoda. It was great!
- Luke's mystical vision quest was, uh, not good. My wife said that's supposed to be Luke's face, under Vader's helmet. Good symbolism, but it didn't look like Luke's face.
- I feel like Darth Vader doesn't get credit for his complicated plans which work out perfectly. That guy is a master planner. Too bad his underlings mess up his plans all the time.
- The big ending scene is still interesting, even though I already knew the huge plot twist. The characters go out of their way to ensure the plot twist doesn't get revealed until the end of the movie, don't they?
I dunno. Overall, Han Solo kind of ruined the movie for me. I kind of wish Luke and Leia had been paired together, and Han had a solo mission, instead of Leia and Han together and Luke solo.