Monday, September 11, 2017

High School Drama Game

The fourth game I pitched was a Sweet Valley High femslash. They were looking for a femslash game; Sweet Valley is what popped into my mind. The pitch went like this:

You're a normal high school girl, trying to live up to your older sister's reputation, when you stumble upon a secret that could blow the school apart: a cheating ring in the sports department. Suddenly, all the girls on the cheerleading squad are willing to do whatever you want, as long as you keep their secret. It's a tempting offer, but what do you want? Popularity? Good grades? A new girlfriend? Revenge against your rival Jessica? The choice is yours, but remember: if the secret gets exposed, you will be in just as much trouble as everyone else.

I would have been endlessly amused, if they had picked this one. They didn't, and I think I'll let this game concept die here.

No comments: