Saturday, July 8, 2017

Video Walkthroughs

My wife wanted me to figure out how far in advance I have videos ready, for the YouTube Channel. Well, here are all the walkthroughs I've got recorded!
  • Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Nuzlocke (11 videos)
  • Ghost Trick (75 videos)
  • Phoenix Wright Case 3 (14 videos left)
  • Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc (8 videos)
  • Grammar Games (2 videos)
  • Captain Warlock (11 videos)
  • Phoenix Wright Case 4 (23 videos)
  • Spirit of Mystery: Chains of Promise (12 videos)
  • Hardy Boys: The Perfect Crime (10 videos)
  • Cadenza: The Kiss of Death (9 videos)
  • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger (6 videos)
Oh, jeez, now I have to do math. 106 videos, not including Ghost Trick. 181 videos with that super long iOS game. I generally post two videos a day, so that's...50 days? Two months? Add another month for Ghost Trick. I guess this means I've got a pretty decent-sized backlog.

No comments: