Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This Blog

I feel like I haven't had enough time to keep up with this blog, recently. I mentioned Facebook yesterday, and I honestly feel like I don't have enough time to keep up with my Arglefumph Facebook page! I try to write a new post for Facebook every day, even though it's usually a generic post like "here's the latest video I've posted today!". But half the time, I'm scrambling to come up with something, and I post late.

Keeping up this blog is harder, as I usually write more than a single sentence. The baby takes up most of my free time, but I think my wife is part of the problem, too. I now have someone in real life who will listen to the random thoughts and ideas I come up with! I don't have to resort to using a blog for human contact anymore!

This is the first time that's been the case since, um...high school? High school.

Anyway, I'm not cancelling the blog quite yet, but don't be surprised if I try to transition away from the blog and onto Facebook for my random Nancy Drew writing.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I hope you don't stop blogging, I look forward to your posts everyday! Plus, I don't have Facebook :s

lence said...

I don't read fb