Saturday, July 29, 2017

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Challenges

I really hope my Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Nuzlocke videos will be popular.

I know, my attempts at playing Fire Emblem Gaiden and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest were both unpopular, to the point where I cancelled the walkthroughs halfway through. But maybe third time's the charm for Arlgefumph Plays Fire Emblem?

I would love to replay the game, with a different challenge! I love playing strategy games with challenges. Here are some possibilities:
  • Ike Solo
  • Girls only
  • Sword users only
  • Laguz only
  • Magic users only
  • Mounted units only
  • Lance users only
  • Greil merceneries only (i.e. only Ike, Titania, Boyd, Oscar, Soren, Mist, Rolfe)
I've done Ike Solo before; it's not too difficult. It's mostly just time-consuming, because he maxes out somewhat quickly, and then you have to wait about ten chapters before he gets a story-based promotion. Since Ike Solo is a real possibility, I think you can tack that onto any of these challenges to make them easier or more palatable, if you're having trouble. Like, "Girls Only + Ike" or "Magic Users Only + Ike".

1 comment:

Julia Thompson said...

Hey Michael! Please keep posting the Fire Emblem videos!

I'm a long time fan <3 thanks so much for your content!