Thursday, May 25, 2017

Three Things Thursday

1. Last week, my main project was doing those book reviews. I did about sixteen! That's good progress, although obviously it'd be better if I did all of them. Going from twenty reviews left to four reviews left is great, though.

This week, my main project is finishing all the walkthroughs that have been recorded, but aren't ready to be posted. I finished Agatha Christie: Death on the Nile, which was the easy one; all I had to do was watch the videos and write descriptions. Captain Warlock and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger are much the same. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Nuzlocke and Phoenix Wright 6 case 4 are going to be harder; I have to do video editing and cropping for that.

2. I woke up early on Tuesday and wrote a walkthrough for Pocket Politics for GameFAQs. Great, now I don't have to remove "GameFAQs writer from 2000 to present year" from my resume!

3. I haven't read The Handmaid's Tale, but apparently they made a TV series out of it recently. I've seen some bigots use the series as the excuse to go on anti-Catholic rants, saying things like "all religion is evil" and "Christianity should be outlawed". As a Catholic, I'd like to respectfully disagree. In fact, I really like the theocratic government that Pope Francis runs. It appears to be doing much better than the democratic government that President Trump runs. Perhaps when the two of them meet this week, Pope Francis can give President Trump some pointers.

No comments: