Wednesday, February 1, 2017

YouTube Plans

I'm posting Paper Mario (N64) videos this week, because it won the "what should I post next?" Twitter poll. It actually won the poll two weeks in a row, so I'm going to leave it out of the poll this next week.

At the end of this week, the walkthrough will be on video 26 (of 42). It goes to the start of Chapter 6 (of 7). So theoretically, I'm close to the end of that walkthrough! That should clear up room for something else. I feel like the Paper Mario videos aren't popular--they consistently get under 200 views--but they keep winning those Twitter polls! Maybe Twitter is trolling me.

This week, my "what should I post next?" options will be Phoenix Wright 6, Awakening 7, Immortal Love 2, and probably Royal Trouble 2. Besides for the first choice, those are all short walkthroughs, under 20 videos long. The last time I posted a short walkthrough--one that was started and finished in a week--was December 19th with Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call.

My general plan was go back and forth between shorter walkthroughs and longer walkthroughs. You know, rotating between them every week. Now that I have a baby, recording short walkthroughs is less feasible, because I don't have the time to play through an entire game in advance. So the short walkthroughs are all going to be blind playthroughs, making them longer than they otherwise would be.

No comments: