Thursday, February 23, 2017

Three Things Thursday

1. Is it just me, or have a lot of websites gotten redesigned recently, for optimal viewing on phones? All the websites I read comics on have been redesigned. Garfield is a good example. They're trying to make the page just as wide as the strip, which I guess makes sense, but it kind of leaves big blank spaces to the sides.

2. I really want to get excited about the Nintendo Switch and everything, but I am just too busy with the baby and everything to focus more on games. I haven't even finished my Wii game collection, and I really should finish THAT before moving on to a new system.

3. I went back to the Vikings videogame this past weekend, even though I said I'd give it up forever. The people playing the game called me out on fake-quitting, and I felt awful. The game is deleted from my phone for real now!

1 comment:

HyperTT said...

I remember when I used to play on the Garfield website with the two spooky haunted castle games.