Saturday, February 4, 2017

Rosie

Rosie the baby is at the point where she has a few different cries. One is the cry she gives when she's hungry, one is the cry she gives when she's cold, one is the cry she gives when she's fussy, and so on. Katie claims to be able to tell the difference between all the different cries, but I don't. I can recognize her dirty diaper cry, and that's about it.

Rosie knows the difference between me and Katie. Or at least, she knows enough that Katie is the one she bothers for snacks, while I am the one she bothers for walks. She likes it when I carry her in my arms and walk around. If I stop walking, she starts fussing or crying. She immediately stops when I resume walking.

Rosie doesn't force Katie to walk her. Just me. Also, Katie has said Rosie will only use the baby carrier if I'm the one using it. So I guess Rosie has decided I'm the pack horse.

Just yesterday, Rosie was throwing a fit which didn't stop, until I walked her. That was around the time I walked her, every other day this week. So I guess Rosie has gotten herself into the schedule where she must get dad walks around 8, or else everything is wrong with the world.

No comments: