Saturday, February 18, 2017

Movie Previews

I went to see "Lego Batman" with Mary, and it was awesome! It was everything I dreamed it would be and more. Really, all I wanted was for the movie to mention King Tut, my favorite Batman villain. King Tut was mentioned, so I was happy. The rest of the movie was pretty entertaining and hilarious, too.

There were a lot of previews before the movie. Here are my thoughts!

"The Emoji Movie" looked kind of interesting, but it lost me when they made a poop joke. I don't watch movies with poop jokes in the trailer. Personal policy.

"Beauty and the Beast" looks amazing, but it also looks, um...exactly like the original. I would be tempted to rewatch the original, myself. I'd be willing to take Mary to this, if no one else wants to.

"Power Rangers". At first, I thought this was the Animorphs movie, and I was psyched. I was disappointed to learn it was Power Rangers instead. The movie looks interesting and intense, and it promises to have nostalgia trip moments. It should do well.

"Boss Baby" looks interesting. I'm not going to see it, but it seems like a neat enough premise, designed to appeal to kids and adults.

"Despicable Me 3". I hate those minions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found a YouTube video that was called Minions but without the Minions and it was actually a great movie.

OneHundredPercentAus said...

I hate those minions too.