Thursday, January 19, 2017

River Heights Series

Here are my reviews for the first two books in the River Heights series. It's a Nancy Drew spinoff series, which is meant to imitate the Sweet Valley High series. So, mostly teen romance drama.





I think the series would have been been improved, if Nancy had more of a role in it. She pops up every now and then, but not as a major character. I'm sure they could have come up with romance drama for Nancy! Or at least, some romance drama with Nancy's friends, Bess and George. As it is, we've got a Nancy Drew series without any mystery and hardly any Nancy in it. It's almost like they took a series and slapped the Nancy Drew onto it without much thought.

I still like these books, so I'm gonna read 'em! Just ordered four more, with a gift card I got for my birthday.

No comments: