I'm still compiling the list of problems with Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island. As usual, there are some things which I'm not sure should be included on the list or not. Check them out!
1. Nancy doesn't notice the card until all the pipes are in place, meaning she solved the puzzle without looking down once.
2. Katie keeps ice cream in her fridge.
3. Katie makes a special note of Benjamin Hawkins on her calendar. People don't use calendars for research notes.
4. How does Katie have enough time to be a full-time marine biologist and tour guide?
5. Andy's head is too small for his neck.
6. When the eye on Nancy's punch card appears or disappears, it has the same sound effect as Nancy picking up an item from her inventory. That confused me a lot, the first time I played this game.
7. The rock-skipping puzzle reuses the control scheme from the squid toss puzzle in the last game.
8. If you enter the tunnels through the lighthouse, you can't go out the exit that leads to the rest of the town. So how did the culprits use these tunnels to rob stores?
9. How do they move the whale from inside the ship to outside the ship? Does the ship have a retractable bottom?
10. Nancy put it in a lot of work to find the culprits, but Katie came across them by pure chance. Just think. Nancy could have spent the whole day napping on Katie's boat, and the outcome would have been the same.
11. Culprit goes out of their way to keep Katie alive, but they try to kill Nancy as soon as possible.
Let me know which ones you think I should keep or get rid of. Or help me reword them, so they make more sense!