Friday, January 13, 2017

Book Reviews Schedule

A new Nancy Drew book was released this month, which is probably going to throw my review schedule out of whack. Here are the reviews I've currently finished:

  • Boxcar Children 10
  • Boxcar Children 11
  • Nancy Drew Files 39: The Suspect Next Door
  • Nancy Drew Files 40: Shadow of a Doubt
  • River Heights 1
  • River Heights 2
  • Sweet Valley High #14: Deceptions
Any preferences as to which reviews I should post first? I'm guessing people want to see the new Nancy Drew book review as soon as possible.

I'm toying with the idea of doing a review series for the Nancy Drew graphic novels, just because I've been able to make it through the Hardy Boys graphic novels. But I dunno. I'm reviewing, like, five different series at once now. Maybe I should hold off on doing more.

As a followup to Wednesday's blog post, there were some excellent suggestions as to what books I should/could read, but I'm afraid that 98% of the content on Kindle Unlimited is Amazon's self-published books. Blech. I think I'm mostly going to use it, to read the Sweet Valley High series. Again, blech. The one book I read was REALLY TERRIBLE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is new Nancy Drew comic releasing in March that is darker and more Femme Fatale, Hope you will be able to review it!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/12/20/anthony-del-col-makes-nancy-drew-femme-fatale/

Anonymous said...

Everything Wrong with Arglefumph's Everything Wrong with Nancy Drew:

1. Bad Spelling.
2. Arglefumph never uses viewer suggestions even though he always asks for viewer suggestions.

Sentence: Spell check.

Mabel said...

Everything wrong with the above comment:

1. Anonymous
2. Spelling nazi
3. Unreasonable expectations

Sentence: Party pooper