Thursday, December 15, 2016

Three Things Thursday

1. I feel like I've been neglecting this blog lately. I'm sorry. I also feel like I've been neglecting my book reviews. I've been working on the same set of reviews since...October?

2. The baby's due date is coming closer and closer! Katie's fake contractions keep getting worse, and every time she goes to the bathroom, I start to worry that her water will break. Which kind of makes the blog writing problem seem worse! I want to have a lot of blog entries prepared in advance, because I will probably not have any blog time once the baby is born.

3. I just realized we haven't done Christmas cards this year. Um...maybe no one will notice.

2 comments:

Stripes said...

That's nice, but you don't need to worry about the blog and the book reviews at a time like this. People will understand if you have more important things to deal with. (That's not to say people don't enjoy the blog, I read it every day.) Wishing you all well :)

Stripes

Stephanie said...

I can only imagine the levels of anxiety that you, Katie and Mary must dealing with. I have so much empathy for Katie, the uncomfortableness of the contractions, not being able to sleep and the anticipation of giving birth. Be EXTRA kind and helpful to her especially since it's all your doing! How is Mary feeling about the baby?