Sunday, December 11, 2016

New Game Purchases

I bought four new games on Friday:

  • Immortal Love 2: The Price of a Miracle
  • Spirit of Mystery: Chains of Promise
  • Dark Dimensions: Blade Master
  • Cadenza: The Kiss of Death

Where should they go on my "games I own, which I'm going to record" list? At the bottom? For reference, the list currently looks like this:

  • Phoenix Wright Case 4
  • Agatha Christie Mysteries
  • Love Chronicles
  • Maestro: Dark Talent
  • Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle
  • Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret
  • Dark Parables: Swan Princess
  • Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call
  • Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well
  • Miles Edgeworth 2, Case 3
  • Other pathways in the Spy Fox games
  • DOS games
  • Hardy Boys 2: The Perfect Crime

If there's any game you think should get bumped up in the standings, just leave a comment here, letting me know. Hardy Boys and the four I listed above are the new entries on the list, since the last time I consulted you on this list.

1 comment:

Miles of Smiles said...

Cadenza: The Kiss of Death is a pretty good game. I enjoyed your Cadenza 1 walkthrough, so I'll probably watch the second one. Also, I was introduced to the Cadenza series through you, and all three games are some of my favorite Big Fish games.