Tuesday, November 22, 2016

YouTube Schedule

I've got a tentative schedule for my YouTube channel now!

  • Phoenix Wright: Case 2, all the way until Thursday.
  • Friday - Miss Clue Chapter 3
  • Saturday - Miss Clue Chapter 4. I don't know if there will be a Chapter 5 or not. So that's throwing a monkey wrench into my plans!
  • Final Week of November: I'll do a Twitter poll, asking if it should be Phoenix Wright, Campfire Mysteries 3, Paper Mario or Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun. I'm pretty sure Agatha Christie will win.
  • First week of December: I repeat the poll, except last week's winner is removed from the list and replaced with Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call.
  • Second week of December: I repeat the poll, except last week's winner is removed from the list and replaced with whatever.
  • Third week of December: If Christmas Eve hasn't won a poll yet, then I'm posting it this week.
  • Fourth week of December: Another poll decides what I'll do next. Phoenix Wright, Paper Mario and Agatha Christie are all long games that will take multiple weeks to finish, so they'll probably be on the polls for a while.
  • Sometime in December: Vlog with the new baby!
I like having people decide the video walkthroughs, via Twitter poll. I dislike not knowing exactly what will be posted when, super far in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chapter 5 of Miss clue is released next sunday. I don't know how many chapters in all.