Monday, November 21, 2016

New Job

Last week, I started the maternity leave job! Since I work for the government, and since I don't know their social media policies, I'm going to play it safe and say absolutely nothing about the job besides for "I work for the government".

Adjusting to the new schedule isn't easy. My bus into town leaves shortly before the daughter's school starts. My bus out of town leaves one minute after work ends, and I guess that must be the final rush hour bus, because the next bus doesn't come for 40-50 minutes later. UGH!

I'm still trying to get used to the new schedule. Right now, I'm hoping to get some YouTube work done on the bus. Or at least, I hope to do all the YouTube work that doesn't involve talking out loud. So that'd be watching videos and writing descriptions for them, writing book reviews, and coming up with problems for the Everything Wrong With videos.

Last week, I did writing for NaNoWriMo, wrote descriptions for four videos, and finished a partially-done book review. That was pretty much it. It sounds like a lot when I put it that way, but it's less impressive when you consider that this is a space of, I dunno, ten hours. Maybe when November is over, I'll get more of the YouTube stuff done on the bus.

No comments: