Sunday, November 6, 2016

NaNoWriMo

I'm trying to participate in NaNoWriMo this year! Last year, I wrote "Cat President: A More Purrfect Union". This year, I'm writing "The Pizza Delivery Guy Who Saved the World".

Since I'm so busy right now, I'm not making as much progress as I would like. Part of the problem is that I don't know how long "Pizza Delivery Guy" will be. I just write until I'm finished with the script. Chapter 1 was 14 pages. Chapter 2 was 11 pages. That's pretty different from "Cat President", where I specifically wrote five-page chapters.

If I finish the script, and it's not long enough for NaNoWriMo, I might have to write something else. Cat President DLC is at the top of my list, but I've also got a number of partly-done scripts. Of course, I've also got the new job starting next Monday, so...we'll see what happens.

No comments: