Friday, November 25, 2016

Baby Birth Suitcase

I don't get Black Friday off, so I'm working today. Sadness.

They say to pack a suitcase to take with you, when the baby is born. You're going to be in the hospital for 2-3 days, after all. Mary and Katie have been super excited about setting it up, while I've been hands off.

Let's see what's inside this bad boy! Hmmm...mostly clothes. Food includes a plastic bag of peanuts, a box of granola bars and a can of Surge. (I suggested that as a joke. I guess they took me literally.) There's also travel-sized toiletries and a book for Katie to read.

I might have to slip a phone charger in there. I'm going to call Mom, after the baby is born. She has volunteered for the job of calling every relative we have who is currently alive, and maybe even some relatives who aren't. Then I'll make a post about it on Facebook/Twitter?

I'll try to write a lot of blog entries in advance, so you people won't be left out. I'm currently writing a full week of entries, every single weekend.

1 comment:

Stripes said...

"She has volunteered for the job of calling every relative we have who is currently alive, and maybe even some relatives who aren't." lol.