Sunday, October 23, 2016

Current Projects

I'm currently in the middle of recording a playthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun. I like the game, and it's got a great hint system to prevent players from getting stuck. The game takes a remarkably long time to get to the murder mystery, though. As in, about five hours. The murder is in Chapter 5 of 7.

I'm also in the middle of recording Case 3 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. The investigation section was fairly long, but I'm not complaining, because it was super-easy to edit. With the trial segments, I have to keep switching between the DS screens. That's a hassle. With the investigation, I just keep the camera on the top screen the whole time, no need to ever adjust it. Nice and smooth!

From those projects alone, I have about 40 videos to watch and make descriptions for. So that's...6+ hours of footage to go through. Yuck.

Other projects are book reviews, and I can't wait to get back to my normal book review schedule, since it's been a mess this whole month. I read the wrong book, I read the Hardy Boys graphic novels for some reason, and Baby-Sitters Club #30 showed up in my reading pile, even though that's four books away on my schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a newb. But anyway, have you thought about re-doing your ND walkthroughs? it could be fun!