I feel stupid, because in Summer 2015, I had that big marathon to clear out my backlog. I played about 60 games, and I still remember the one comment that said the marathon was "shooting myself in the foot", because it was too much content for people to follow.
Now I'm wondering if I should redo the playthroughs I did, for some of the marathon games. You know, give people more than just a day to watch them. I'd only do this for the games I like, which didn't get many views. Let me just scroll through the list and see which ones might qualify...
- Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur
- Nevertales: The Beauty Within
- Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden
- Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty
- Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of Black Water
- Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians
- Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love
Something like that. Those were the games I really liked. But if they were/are popular enough, I guess there's no need to redo them. Any thoughts?