Sunday, October 9, 2016

Backlog

To prepare for the baby, I'm making a large backlog of videos. The backlog is currently around 200 videos, although a third of them aren't uploaded yet.

I feel stupid, because in Summer 2015, I had that big marathon to clear out my backlog. I played about 60 games, and I still remember the one comment that said the marathon was "shooting myself in the foot", because it was too much content for people to follow.

Now I'm wondering if I should redo the playthroughs I did, for some of the marathon games. You know, give people more than just a day to watch them. I'd only do this for the games I like, which didn't get many views. Let me just scroll through the list and see which ones might qualify...


  • Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur
  • Nevertales: The Beauty Within
  • Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden
  • Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty
  • Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of Black Water
  • Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians
  • Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love
Something like that. Those were the games I really liked. But if they were/are popular enough, I guess there's no need to redo them. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

instead of replaying the games, cant you just edit down the mega marathon into individual walkthroughs.

And Scratches!!!

Here is the trailer :)

http://store.steampowered.com/video/80780

Jo said...

Everything the first poster said!
I bet your comments while playing Scratches will be hilarious!
Also, thank you very much for playing the Hardy Boys game! :D

Izzy Narnia said...

When is the new Nancy Drew game coming out......?????

Anonymous said...

Nobody knows