Thursday, September 22, 2016

Three Things Thursday

1. A random story idea I had is that someone relives every other day. Like, they go through every second day twice. There's no apparent reason; it's been like that their whole life. I feel like that would be an interesting twist on "someone relives a day over and over again" story, because there are multiple days being relived, not just the one.

2. I am so glad that the current election will be over in less than two months. I'm sick of politics now, and I wish we could go one day without one or both sides saying, "Your candidate is Literal Hitler".

3. My wife thinks that her real due date is December 24th, and the people at the women's health center said the due date was Christmas, just because. She could be right! Either way, that means the third trimester starts this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My birthday is December 24th and it is not as great as it seems. As I get older, I hate it more and more.
I wish your wife the best and hope everything is well in her third trimester.