Friday, July 1, 2016

Wii Games

My wife and kid were away at summer camp for a few days this week, so I got a chance to play some of my old non-PC videogames. Katie keeps all my videogames in storage under the stairs, because she thinks the living room looks messy with my gaming stuff out.

I pulled out the Wii, intent on doing a walkthrough for Zelda Skyward Sword, but it turns out that I don't have the Wii Motion Plus. The only other Wii games I have are Prince of Persia and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. The Mario game is multiplayer, so that's not an option, and Prince of Persia is pretty far removed from what I usually play on my channel. It's a nice game, although I don't think it was accepted by fans of the series, because it's a movie tie-in that came out after the series ended.

The only other game on my Wii is Paper Mario for the N64. It's a fun game, but it's kind of long. As in, the standard playtime seems to be about 18 hours. I recorded the prologue and first chapter, which took about two and a half hours. Then I found out, ha ha, my recording equipment messed up, and the audio is a mess.

So in the end, no Wii stuff got recorded. But hey! That doesn't mean I should put my Wii on ice forever, right? Let me know what you think about me making walkthroughs for these games!

  • Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  • Paper Mario N64

5 comments:

Belinda said...

I'd like to see the Walkthrough for Prince of Persia! Yeah the movie was pretty bad but the gameplay should still be pretty fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Arglefumph, when are you going to do your live playthrough of Sea of Darkness?

felicity18

Michael Gray said...

Felicity, here's that live playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfkPoPMyRYQ

SumoBro Gaming said...

You should totally do those games! I love Mario, and I've never seen a Prince of Persia game, or anything Prince of Persia for that matter!

tjbernad said...

Skyward Sword! Link actually (mostly) shows emotion! Also I wanna hear your comments on Ghirahim scenes. And the Mogmas!