- Maestro: Dark Talent -- Good game! Now I'll have to look into other games from this series. (Not a good sign when trying to go through my list of games starts with me adding MORE games to the list)
- Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call -- I like it, although obviously, I'll have to wait until December to post it. (Spoiler alert: If it's game made by ERS Games, there's a 90% chance I'm going to like it.)
- Dark Parables: Swan Princess -- I already promised I was going to get this game when I played the demo.
- Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne -- I recognize this series. People have told me to play it before, and I can see why. It's a good series, nice story, and they clearly put a lot of work into it. It's just not for me, though. I can't seem to get into it.
- Witch Hunters: Full Moon -- I liked the first game, but this one doesn't seem as good. There's less story, and the setting wasn't as neat. Maybe it's just me, but I had an astonishingly difficult time figuring out where to click. I misclicked on items, I misclicked on zoom-in areas, etc. So I'm going to give this game a pass. On a positive note, the music is REALLY AMAZING.
- Spirit of Revenge 1: Cursed Castle -- Yes, oh yes, I'm getting this! It's like
- Spirit of Revenge 2: Elizabeth's Secret -- I liked it, but I'm not super enthusiastic about it. Maybe I'll get the standard edition, instead of the more expensive bonus edition.
- Spirit of Revenge 3: Gem Fury -- I'm on the fence about it. I guess I've played too many "kids are attacked at a haunted summer camp" games.
- Spirit of Revenge 4: Florry's Well -- Your sidekick in the game is a drunken ghost. Sounds like a must buy!
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Trying Out Games
I tried out some games on my giant list of games to look into! Here are the results.