Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trying Out Games

I tried out some games on my giant list of games to look into! Here are the results.
  • Maestro: Dark Talent -- Good game! Now I'll have to look into other games from this series. (Not a good sign when trying to go through my list of games starts with me adding MORE games to the list)
  • Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call -- I like it, although obviously, I'll have to wait until December to post it. (Spoiler alert: If it's game made by ERS Games, there's a 90% chance I'm going to like it.)
  • Dark Parables: Swan Princess -- I already promised I was going to get this game when I played the demo.
  • Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne -- I recognize this series. People have told me to play it before, and I can see why. It's a good series, nice story, and they clearly put a lot of work into it. It's just not for me, though. I can't seem to get into it.
  • Witch Hunters: Full Moon -- I liked the first game, but this one doesn't seem as good. There's less story, and the setting wasn't as neat. Maybe it's just me, but I had an astonishingly difficult time figuring out where to click. I misclicked on items, I misclicked on zoom-in areas, etc. So I'm going to give this game a pass. On a positive note, the music is REALLY AMAZING.
  • Spirit of Revenge 1: Cursed Castle -- Yes, oh yes, I'm getting this! It's like
  • Spirit of Revenge 2: Elizabeth's Secret -- I liked it, but I'm not super enthusiastic about it. Maybe I'll get the standard edition, instead of the more expensive bonus edition.
  • Spirit of Revenge 3: Gem Fury -- I'm on the fence about it. I guess I've played too many "kids are attacked at a haunted summer camp" games.
  • Spirit of Revenge 4: Florry's Well -- Your sidekick in the game is a drunken ghost. Sounds like a must buy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried Scratches, it is so scary! It is a bit old now, but very similar to nancy drew in spirit and game play (but scarier)

Jo said...

Yeah!! You should definitely try Scratches! I bet your commentaries will be hillarious!

I'm loving the And Then There Were None videos and it would be great if you played the other Agatha Christie games as well (Evil Under The Sun and Murder on The Orient Express).