Saturday, July 2, 2016

GameBoy Games

Playing games on my Wii was a bust, so I pulled out my GameCube to record some GameBoy games. I played Animorphs GBC for about 25 minutes, before stopping. The critics are right: this game is bad. I'll try to post the videos sometime soon.

I've got a handful of other GameBoy games. Would you like to see me play any of them?
  • Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Ages (GBC). I loved these games in high school. Why haven't I replayed them yet? Sheesh.
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC). I've never played it, but it has good reviews.
  • Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Just like everyone else, I thought this game was really good. Now, I think it's a little overrated, and part of that is because they brought back the villain for the next two games. Fawful is an amusing character, but not that amusing.
  • Duck Tales GB. I had vague plans to speedrun the two Duck Tales Gameboy games at one point.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I loved this game to death in high school, but it's not what I usually play for my channel. I'd love to speedrun it, but...well, I guess it's the same problem as the other games I want to speedrun. I don't have the time for it!
  • Fire Emblem GBA. I have both Fire Emblem games for the GBA, and I haven't touched them. One's still in the original wrapped. I'm such a bad Fire Emblem fan.
  • Castlevania. I have all the Castlevania GBA games. Again, it's something I like, but it's not what I normally play on my channel, so I don't know how well it'd be received.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZELDA ORACLE OF SEASONS/AGES AND FF:TACTICS ADVANCE!!!! Pleeeeease!! I will be a guaranteed viewer for those lol