Tuesday, July 5, 2016

DS/3DS Collection

Wowsers, people seemed interested in hearing about the games I own. So here's all the DS/3DS games I own. I'm debating whether or not to buy a DS / 3DS recorder. They cost lots of money.
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  • Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Golden Sun Dark Dawn
  • Bravely Default
  • Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
  • Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  • Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Looks like most of them are RPGs that I haven't played.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, you have to check out Hotel Dusk! Essentially a Nancy Drew point-and-click, if Nancy were a surly former police detective stranded at a mysterious hotel in 1979. Probably the best DS game I've ever played.

Andrea Duran-Dean said...

Hey michael! My name is Andrea and I've been a fan of Nancy Drew and the Nancy Drew games since I was a little kid. Your walkthroughs have always been really enjoyable to watch, especially the silly voices, and I appreciate having someone to explain some of the trickier puzzles and give me another excuse to relive the games through another perspective. I'm a graphic designer and I thought it would be cool to create some artwork for you if you'd be interested. It could be a desktop/phone wallpaper, some kind of photoshopped images nancy drew style, or some personal artwork non-nancy drew related if you'd prefer. I also thought it might be cool to maybe create a personal banner or updated icon for your youtube site if you'd like! Just let me know, I feel grateful for you putting the time and effort into recording your awesome videos and would like to give back in my own way :)

Also, sorry I'm messaging you on here! I tried twitter but I don't use it often and I didn't know you have to be following each other to direct message someone.

SumoBro Gaming said...

You should play PL vs PW! It is a very fun game and very popular!