Saturday, June 11, 2016

Upcoming YouTube Stuff

I'm going on vacation for a week, starting today! So no blog posts for a while. I'll be posting my walkthrough for Pepper's Adventures in Time, and when I come back, I'll do the next two chapters of Miss Clue: Cruise Most Deadly.

Aside from that, all I have recorded is this:
  • Awakening 7
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
  • Nancy Drew Files 31-34, Book Reviews
  • Starfleet Academy 7-10, Book Reviews
  • Shadow Wolf: Curse of Wolfhill - Speedrun
  • Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle - Speedrun

I was hoping to record a walkthrough for either Spy Fox 2 or Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny this week, but it didn't happen. I'll work on those, when I get back. As for book reviews, I've been good about reading books, and bad about writing reviews for them. There are four books I've read: Boxcar Children 11, Baby-Sitters Club 24, Nancy Drew 10, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Supermystery 3. I hope to at least TRY to write reviews for them, before the vacation starts, because otherwise I'll forget all about the storyline and have to re-read them.

You might have noticed I have two speedruns on there. I was thinking of doing a speedrun, for all five of the games I bought this year. And I was also thinking of doing a dueling speedrun competition with my stepdaughter, Mary, but I have no idea what game would work for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michael! This is random and not related to the post, but I wanted to ask you this question and I don't have twitter/facebook accounts. Do you know the book series'The Three Investigators'. If yes, do you like it? How does it compare to the Nancy Drew one for you?