Thursday, May 19, 2016

YouTube Plans

I'm gonna try something new for my YouTube channel: Nancy Drew game reviews. No, not like the ten-minute game reviews I did in 2014. I'm thinking more along the lines of those vlog reviews I did, where I babbled on and on about the various games for 20 minutes.

I already wrote out reviews for Games 1 and 3. Both reviews are eight pages; I imagine they will be over 20 minutes long. I want to write a review for Game 2, then I'll post all three reviews.

I also want to speedrun Game 2, because that way, everything will be nice and neat. I'll have a speedrun, a review and an Everything Wrong With video for the first three games. So that's what will (hopefully) be hitting my channel soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear your reviews! After watching the C&C walkthrough I was wondering what your review would be so I think the reviews will be popular, esp if they are part of the walkhrough playlist at the end

baby bear said...

Yes!!!! I've been waiting for this! :D

Anonymous said...

Will you be speedrunning it with or without the glitch?

Katie said...

Yes, this will be a hit - looking forward to them!