Here is my "Everything Wrong With" video for the second Nancy Drew game.
Here are three problems that didn't make it into the video:
1. Game #1 is based on Book #1. Game #2 is based on Book 17.
2. According to the dialogue, this game takes place directly after the first one. But that game took place in May, and this game takes place in November. (Maybe I was wrong about when that game takes place? But the calendar at Maxine's clearly shows a 31-day month, so it can't have been in November, at least.)
3. "Here's a copy of the house keys." Nancy only uses the one key to open the front door. What do the other keys unlock?
4. Dwayne has massive debt problems, but he still refuses to accept new clients.
5. Magazine in the opening cutscene misspells "stardom" as "stardome"