Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Secrets Can Kill Audio

As I said earlier, I've been thinking of doing a video that shows off the weird audio files in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill. Here are all the ones I could find.
  • amp - A woman shouts, "Look, it's Carol Burnett!"
  • Chikdeth - A chicken screams in pain
  • crowd1 - A bunch of people murmuring about things
  • ewww - someone says, "Ewwww!"
  • ihad - someone says, "Don't step on that evidence!"
  • inout - a group of people say, "Play Secrets Can Kill today!"
  • what - someone says, "Bus - ted!"
  • GeorBark - George (or Nancy, I can't tell) says, "Get down on your knees and bark like a dog!"
I'm not sure this is enough to warrant being its own separate video, since that's...what, half a minute of audio?

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh my goodness, I have actually heard some of these in the game! It happened years ago, and since it hasn't happened again, I thought I was crazy and they didn't exist. I had left the initial screen open (where you can choose New Game, Load Game, etc.) for a while. When I came back to the computer, the line about Carol Burnett was playing O.O Now I'm tempted to just leave the game up for a while and see what happens...

L said...

I don't care if it'd only be ten seconds, I want to hear this audio! It sounds hilarious.

lence said...

Do it.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in watching it too