Thursday, March 10, 2016

San Jose Sharks

I don't watch professional sports, because anything other than free cable costs money. Also, I lost the TV remote.

Anyway, I thought I'd check in on my favorite NHL team, the San Jose Sharks! They didn't make the playoffs last year, but maybe they'll do well this year.

It looks like pretty much everyone has 15-18 games left to play in the season, so there's plenty of opportunity for the standings to change. Right now, the Sharks are hugging onto #3 in the Pacific (West Coast) division. If they do any worse than third place, they won't make the playoffs. There's about a seven game cushion between them and the #4 team, so they're sitting pretty! Way to go, team!

The Central (Midwest) division is doing much better than the Pacific division this year, so odds are that the two wildcard playoff spots will go to them. The two east coast divisions are more balanced and equal, besides for Washington having a huge first place lead. Good for them!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How do you get free cable?

Stripes said...

lol at also I lost the TV remote.

Michael Gray said...

I'm not sure if "free cable" is the right word, but it's the free TV that you get from hooking up a TV. It gets local channels and basic channels like NBC and ABC.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the response Michael. That's what I have, over the air television. I asked because I thought that there was some kind of free cable that I was missing.