Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Response to Yesterday's Post

I got two comments on yesterday's blog post, and I figured I would respond to them.

First, Max wants to know if I'll do any more reviews for the Nancy Drew games. The answer is "Yes, eventually." I'm having a really hard time writing reviews for the games. There are nine different reviews that I started, and haven't finished. At some point, I threw up my hands and decided to put the project of reviewing all the games on hiatus. In the meantime, I'll be doing the "Everything Wrong With" series instead.

Second, Abby says one of my videos was featured on the Amateur Sleuth Blog, the official blog of the Nancy Drew Games company. Cool! The blog was about the threatening note that you can get in Curse of Blackmoor Manor. Unlike the threatening note in Message in a Haunted Mansion, this one is optional, and in fact, a lot of players missed it.

2 comments:

Stripes said...

That's interesting about the note, I've played through the game a couple of times and have not seen that.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would do a review / everything wrong with Peril at Pemberly Miss Clue. I want to like it but a lot of wandering around wondering what to do next (kind of like the old Nancy Drew games), if it werent for your walkthrough I would have been totally stuck. I would like to know your thoughts on the game (not sure if you did a review at the end of the walkthrough, I haven't finished it yet)

Also I would like you to do walkthroughs of Agatha Christie ABC Murders and Epistory Typing Chronicles. Thanks!!!