Sunday, March 27, 2016

Living Legends: Bound By Wishes

My video walkthrough for this week was Living Legends: Bound By Wishes. It's the fourth game in the series, and my stepdaughter loves these games. So much so that she played it all the way through, before I got a chance to start.



I thought that this would be my most popular walkthrough of the month, but that honor goes to last week's walkthrough, Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill. I'm a tad surprised, as the last LL game was more popular than the last SWM game. I guess that just goes to show I don't know what my viewers will like in advance!

The company that makes Shadow Wolf Mysteries also has a fairytale series called Spirits of Mystery. Mary and I played one of those games, and they just released a new one! I'm wondering if I should play it or not...

Either way, next week's walkthrough is Spy Fox: Dry Cereal. Then an April Fools' Day video! It will have those random audio files I found on the Secrets Can Kill CD.

No comments: