Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest

In case you missed it, I put a little blurb at the end of my last Fire Emblem Fates Conquest video, saying that the walkthrough has been cancelled, due to lack of interest.

I'm going to play the game on my own, since I'm having fun with it. I cancelled the walkthrough at the wrong place, because that's the point in the game where the relationship features appear. You get to choose which characters become friends, or which ones get married and have kids together! Now I'm playing on the super-easy cheater mode, just so I can zoom through battles and get to the relationship stuff faster. I'll probably replay the game on normal mode, so I can try fighting the battles for real.

I think speedrunning this game would be interesting, because there's only one real way to get through each battle. At least, that was the case for the first six chapters. So all you'd have to do is memorize the route and zoom through it. Sadly, the 3DS Capture boards which have been out of stock since 2014 are still not back in stock, so...yeah.

2 comments:

SumoBro Gaming said...

You should totally continue the game! It was really cool!

baby bear said...

I liked that walkthrough....