Monday, February 22, 2016

Bing Rewards

Sadly, it looks like my Bing Rewards account has been terminated. I'm not completely sure why. They have a list of reasons why an account would be cancelled, and I've narrowed it down to two options.

1. You are a robot. That's not true, obviously, but a few times, Bing asked me to re-login, to prove I wasn't a robot.

2. You don't do Bing Searches, for the purposes of getting search results. Partly true. I mostly did searches, for the purposes of getting $5 rewards cards.

Well, so much for that gravy train. I mainly used it to buy books, so I could review them. I guess I'll have to settle for reviewing books that I already own, instead of buying new ones.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Try Swag Bucks. They pay you for doing surveys, doing searches, giving your opinions on products and more. A lot of their surveys are looking for parents to participate so this could be a good one for you.

One of the ways you can get paid is Amazon gift cards which you could use to buy more books!

Kevin Gunia said...

I had the same exact thing happen to me, this past summer. I guess Bing realized that we were searching, just to get the rewards. Oh well, I guess we're both out of luck!