Wednesday, January 27, 2016

YouTube Schedule

Okay, let's get down to business to defeat the huns with my YouTube Channel. I've got a lot of stuff recorded. Here's an idea of what order I'll post them in.

Miss Clue: Peril in Pemberley
Pokemon Yellow
Aviary Attorney - Case 3
The Barbie Detective Rap - YES THIS IS A THING THAT EXISTS
Boxcar Children 1-6 - Maybe doing all the reviews at once is a good idea
Aviary Attorney - Case 4b
Everything Wrong With Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill - Hopefully, I can finish this on time. It's the only thing on the list which isn't done yet. (Or even started.)
Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams
I should probably do another round of Pokémon here...
Awakening 7
Grammar Games

As usual, my schedule will probably be messed up, when a new game comes out, and I want to play it right away. Fire Emblem Fates is looking like the most likely culprit here. Maybe. I like Fire Emblem, but I don't think it's popular with my YouTube fans.

Edit: Ha ha! The schedule got messed up, even before I posted it! Miss Clue has been delayed, so...guess we'll skip that!

7 comments:

Kyla Dulworth said...

I would like to request that you do a walkthrough on Detective Agency 3: The ghost painting. If you would I will greatly appreciate it

Michael Gray said...

I'll add it to the list of games to look into.

Anonymous said...

No continuation of Miles Edgeworth for now?

baby bear said...

I like Fire Emblem :) Schedule looks great, Michael!

Michael Gray said...

Aviary Attorney replaced the continuation of Miles Edgeworth, for now. I'm only 5 days away from finishing the entire Aviary Attorney game, so...might as well do that first.

Juliette said...

Looks like a great list! I'll stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the Everything Wrong with Nancy Drew!