Saturday, January 16, 2016

SCK Remastered Speedrun - 6

I've spent enough time talking about my speedrun for Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered. Here is the actual speedrun!

The actual video is here, in case I forgot to embed it into this blog post.

The video is actually my three fastest speedruns, spliced together. Speedrun 1 had the fastest opening, Speedrun 2 had the fastest "school all the way up to the library", Speedrun 3 had the fastest "library up to Hal", Speedrun 2 had the fastest "Hal up to Maxine's", Speedrun 1 had the fastest "Maxine's to the boiler room escape", and Speedrun 2 had the fastest "boiler room escape to end". Basically, Speedrun 2 would have been the fastest, except I totally screwed up and wasted four seconds, getting to Hall from the teacher's lounge.

No comments: