Saturday, January 30, 2016

Book Review Poll Results

Here are the results of my poll yesterday:



That's a one-sided victory for not making a new channel! [Unless it changes in between me writing this blog, and the blog being posted.] Fine by me. Here's another question about book reviews, in relation to my videogame walkthroughs. Which release schedule do you like more:

A. Videogame Walkthrough + Day Off + Book Reviews
B. Videogame Walkthrough + Book Reviews + Day Off

Basically, I'm asking when the day with no uploads should come, in the alternating walkthrough/book reviews schedule.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael!

Maybe you should so Nancy Drew Games Reviews as well. I really enjoy hearing your opinions about the games.

felicity18

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

I like what Felicity18 said you should do Nancy Drew game reviews and other reviews of games you've played

baby bear said...

A :)

Anonymous said...

You should create every thing wrong with "insert Nancy Drew Title"