- Separating book reviews from videogame stuff makes everything more streamlined. I know there are plenty of videogame fans who don't like books, who are annoyed when I post book stuff, and vice versa.
- Scheduling will be easier for both channels. "Slipping random reviews in whenever" doesn't work so well, and gives me a huge backlog of book reviews.
- I'd get a better sense of which book stuff is more popular. And I could try posting all my reviews in chronological order!
- I have no idea how to do it.
- I'm officially a YouTube Partner, and I'm with a network. Does that transfer over to the new channel? Because if I can't get paid for views on the new channel... :(
- I will lose all the views I currently have on the book reviews. Unless there's a way to transfer those over?