Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Immortal Love: Letter from the Past

Here's my video walkthrough for Immortal Love: Letter from the Past.



I only played the demo version, which was about 45 minutes long. I thought I had purchased the full game, but I guess not!

Sadly, the response to the game seems to be tepid, so I'll let finances make the decision here. If the walkthrough makes enough money for me to purchase the full game, then I'll do it! I usually wait until Big Fish Games is running a 50% off sale, before I purchase games, anyway, so that should lower the price and make it easier to attain. Because I like the game, and I want to see the rest of it.

1 comment:

XuanSon Nguyen said...

Hey, Michael. I really like the game, and I really hope you continue it. I don't know if you are aware, but BigFish Games is currently having a 65% Off deal right now, until tonight! Can't wait to see more of your videos!