Saturday, December 12, 2015

Backlog

Here are the videoogames I have in my backlog right now. I intend to do video walkthroughs for all of them.
  • Awakening 7: The Golden Age
  • Book of Legends
  • Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams
  • Detective Barbie 2
  • Grammar Games
  • Nancy Drew: The Haunted Mansion for the DS (or whatever the final Nancy Drew DS game is called.)
  • Pepper's Adventures in Time
  • Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
  • Spy Fox: Dry Cereal
  • Spy Fox: Operation Ozone
  • Spy Fox: Some Assembly Required
If I do these games at the rate of one per week, I'll be done...um...around the start of March? Maybe I should take some games off the list.

I also have some games in the "possible contenders for video walkthrough" category.
  • The DLC case for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
  • Miles Edgeworth 2, which is ridiculously long, so I keep putting it off.
  • Fire Emblem Gaiden, which is a game I like, but no one else seems to like it.
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, ditto.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. I have no idea how people would respond to this.
  • Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies. Again, an RPG that I like, but none of my followers enjoy.
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the iOS. I have completed this walkthrough, and it has 74 videos. Help!
  • Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull in French
  • Nancy Drew: Kapu Cave in French
  • Nancy Drew: Phantom of Venice in German
  • McKids for NES
  • A speedrun for Treasure Mathstorm. Actually, just wondering if I should still do speedruns in general. They require so much effort, and I'm not sure it's worth it.
  • Puzzle Quest
  • Puzzle Quest 2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It probably would be a good idea to take some games off the list, unless you think there would be enough viewers to make the effort worthwhile.

Besides something Nancy Drew related, I'm personally more likely to watch a walkthrough/playthrough of older games (90s to 2001 or so) because those games are less accessible now--it seems rather difficult (or maybe impossible) to find these games and get them to run properly on newer operating systems. There will occasionally be something else on your channel that I'll watch because it catches my curiosity (Miss Clue for example), but otherwise I tend to skip the other walkthrough content.

Since most of your viewers/subscribers exist because of the Nancy Drew games, maybe a suggestion would be sticking to games that are similar to the Nancy Drew adventure games and dossiers, and also games that are not heavily present on YouTube already (or not at all...if any of those exist).

baby bear said...

I watch all your videos for the most part. If you have something recorded already, go ahead and post it.

lence said...

I would like to just ditto what other viewer said - '' I'm personally more likely to watch a walkthrough/playthrough of older games (90s to 2001 or so) because those games are less accessible now--it seems rather difficult (or maybe impossible) to find these games and get them to run properly on newer operating systems.''

Also I watch all your book reviews.

Nancy Drew related content is great for me - thanks for playing Nancy Drew book board game, that was fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Putt Putt and Spy Fox personally. Trying out another of the foreign language Nancy Drews might be a good idea, and see how many views it gets. I think if you play the more recent Fire Emblem (Shadow Dragon I think), that could break you into the Fire Emblem viewer population. Fire Emblem games have gotten a lot more popular in recent years, and if you time playing a Fire Emblem that's like GameBoy Advance era onward, around the time the new Fire Emblem Fates comes out (which is sometime next year), the playthrough could catch on, because people will want to play the older games. For FE Gaiden though, I think the popularity with FE is based around Awakening, so that games so old it really interests hardcore old school RPG fans. There's nothing wrong with that, it just turns people used to crisper 3DS games off of the cruder 8-bit graphics and oldstyle gameplay. It's all up to you though!

SumoBro Gaming said...

I personally enjoy your speed runs, especially the Nancy Drew ones. Even though you don't like all of Mystery Case Files, you should still play the ones with the least amount of HOPs, such as the newest ones. I've started them for my channel and they are really fun and popular

Miss. Cellaneous said...

If you do the full game of Bravely Default, I will watch it and like it SO HARD. I love that game ^.^