Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Jeans

I work as a pizza delivery boy, and my work recently changed its uniform. The new uniform requires us to wear jeans, and I haven't worn jeans since I was four. I know jeans are popular, but they always feel uncomfortable to me, and I don't like how they have tiny pockets. I prefer big pockets to hold my books and things.

I still haven't figured out how to get jeans to rest comfortably on my hips; they always feel like they're going to fall down. So I wear them with a belt. What I really need are Nancy Drew-style MOM JEANS, that hike up super high.

I have no idea what to do with my old uniform now. I used it for three weeks, and now it looks like I'll never use it again.

1 comment:

Silvia Jacinto said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net