Tuesday, September 8, 2015

YouTube Channel Plans

Here are my upcoming plans for the YouTube channel!

This week: Upload videos for Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path. I have ten videos, bringing us to the end of Case 1.
Then: Upload book reviews
Then: Do a walkthrough for the sixth game in the Awakening series!
Then: Upload the next section of the Fire Emblem Gaiden walkthrough.

Right now, I'm only 2-3 days ahead of my schedule. At some point, I'm sure, I'll be two weeks ahead of the posting schedule. Then, I'll take my Wii out of storage and record a ton of Zelda videos. Those videos take a long time to record, so it's more efficient to do many of them at once.

Also, Saturday Streams! I'm gonna try to make that a thing. I asked people what game they want to see my play this Saturday, and the first vote was for Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy! So I guess I'll probably do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should do a review for all of the Nancy Drew games.

felicity18

Anonymous said...

what time on Saturday? Also, good idea about reviewing all the Nancy Drew games.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the hard work you do making the Nancy Drew walk through I enjoy them a lot and they help me out when I get stuck.