Friday, September 11, 2015

Phoenix Wright Stuff

Yesterday, Cil asked about some Phoenix Wright game stuff.

I love your AA-reviews and they were one of the reasons I got into this franchise in the first place. If you have no complete disdain for ME and do not play it solely for clicks, please continue with it, these reviews are always a blast to watch.

(Not having you defend the whale was already sad enough as was skipping the outro of DD but I gathered you weren't that fond of DD in general or am I completely on the wrong track here?)

Dual Destinies and Miles Edgeworth 2 have the same problem: they're overly long and wordy. If there's something that can be resolved in two minutes, they discuss it for ten. They're good games, but the pacing is so not my style! I much preferred the pacing in the earlier games.

I'm probably not going to record the DLC case of Dual Destinies. I didn't like it that much; things don't get interesting until the second day of trial. The main issue in recording it, though, is the fact that recording the 3DS is a huge pain. Literally; I have to contort my body into an unnatural position to record the game without blocking the camera. I can do it for a little while, but doing it for hours on end is pretty difficult.

As for Miles Edgeworth 2, I'm interested in seeing what happens in the rest of the game. Specifically, I want to see what the main characters are like. I'm going to put it on my list of games to play, but no promises! Recording the Edgeworth videos this week was fun, but...I dunno, I feel pretty insecure about the quality of those videos. I threw out over an hour of footage, while recording those videos. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll play through the whole case, before recording.

No comments: