Friday, August 14, 2015

Reveries: Soul Collector

If you look at my past broadcasts on Twitch, you'll see that...huh, whenever my stream drops, it makes a new video. I should figure out a way to fix that.

I mean, you'll notice I tested out Reveries: Soul Collector! This game was put on my "might be worth speedrunning" pile, because it's short. It took me about 80 minutes to play, on my first try. When I tried to speedrun the game, I did it in about a third of the time. So that'd probably result in a speedrun of 27 minutes or so.

The problem is hidden objects challenges. Oh no! Unlike, say, the Dark Parables series, the hidden objects scenes are different every single time. A "perfect" run would require me to memorize every possible hidden object. I'm not going to do that, so I'll have to settle for an imperfect run. That basically means I'd do it for fun, not for glory; I'd only post it on my channel, instead of submitting it to Speed Demos Archive.

No comments: