Thursday, August 13, 2015

Post-Marathon Work

What games will I play after my big marathon? Well...

The speedrun for Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness is going up, whenever I can get to it. There might be other speedruns to come, although Twitch seems like it's been a failure, so maybe not.

I have three unfinished games that I want to complete. Those are Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney, and Fire Emblem Gaiden. Sadly, it seems like I'm the only Fire Emblem fan here. None of the 17 Fire Emblem videos have topped 600 views, and in fact, a good portion of them are trying to top 100 views. If I didn't have the next 16 Fire Emblem videos ready to go, I'd probably end the walkthrough here.

Besides for those, here is the semi-complete list of games I own, which I haven't played.

  • Awakening 5
  • Awakening 6
  • Book of Legends
  • Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams
  • Awakening 7: The Golden Age
  • Awakening Kingdoms
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
  • Grammar Games
  • Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (iOS)
  • Layton VS Phoenix Wright (3DS)
  • McKids (NES)
  • Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
  • Nancy Drew DS
  • Nancy Drew DS
  • Nancy Drew: Blackmoor Manor - French
  • Nancy Drew: Kapu Cave - French
  • Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull - French
  • Nancy Drew: Phantom of Venice - German
  • Pepper's Adventures in Time
  • Princess Isabella 3
  • Professor Garfield (iOS)
  • Professor Garfield (iOS)
  • Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
  • Putt-Putt Joins the Race
  • Putt-Putt Joins the Race
  • Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
  • Puzzle Quest
  • Puzzle Quest 2
  • Spy Fox: Dry Cereal
  • Spy Fox: Operation Ozone
  • Spy Fox: Some Assembly Required
  • Treasure Mathstorm

I was thinking of adding a few of those games to the marathon (on weekends), just to clear out my backlog a bit. Any suggestions as to which games?

10 comments:

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Sounds like a great idea the games I like to see are:
Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams
Princess Isabella 3
Nancy Drew: Blackmoor Manor - French

Paul said...

Peppers Adventures in Time!!

Amy Christine said...

I would really love to see these

Pepper's Adventure in Time
Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
Putt-Putt Joins the Race
Putt-Putt Travels Through Time

Putt-Putt games are one of my absolute favorite childhood games!

Amy Christine said...

Oh and Spy Fox games! I only have the Dry Cereal game and I don't remember if I ever completed it.

Katie Nelson said...

Some games I specifically want you to play are Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, any Nancy Drew :), and Princess Isabella 3 (with Mary hopefully? :p). Also what Nancy Drew DS games are you talking about? You didn't actually state which ones.

Katie Nelson said...

Some other games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2. I really wanna see those too. :)

TET said...

Awakening and Princess Isabella!

Anonymous said...

Spy Fox dry cereal! I loved the Spy Fox games as a kid :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love some spy fox :)

Erin Compani said...

Do Layton vs PW and 13th skull and all putt putt games! They are awesome!