Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Livestreaming

I'm not sure what to do with my Twitch account. Right now, it looks like it falls into the "unpopular and unprofitable" category.

You know that livestreaming marathon I did last year? In June, those videos got 24,849 views. That made up 15.45% of my paycheck that month.

In contrast, the twitch videos have gotten six views, and they make up 0% of my paycheck.

My instinct is to immediately cancel the Twitch account and do something like "Saturday Streaming" instead. You know, a livestream every Saturday, from now until it no longer makes any sense to keep doing it. I can't start this project until YouTube restores my streaming privileges in October, but it's something to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your livestreaming privileges? Also yes, please do Streaming Saturdays on Youtube!