Sunday, August 23, 2015

Book Reviews

The end is near, for the Nancy Drew Girl Detective and Hardy Boys Casefiles book reviews! I'm almost at the end of the Girl Detective series, and I'm at the end of my Casefiles collection.

That leaves me with these various review series, that are uncompleted.
  • Baby-Sitters Club
  • Nancy Drew Mystery Stories
  • Nancy Drew Files
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery Series

Those are all really big series. As in, over 100 books. Nancy/Hardy is the shortest series, with 36 books, but I only have a third of them.

Any suggestions as to how I should tackle these books? I kind of like the idea of cycling through the various series, in small groups. Like, four BSC books, four Nancy books, four 1980's Nancy books, and repeat until one of them is finished. But I also like the idea of doing large chunks, like reading Nancy Drew 6-15 in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that if you have time please read Nancy Drew Mystery Stories - "The Invisible Intrude" number 46.

Thank you.