Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Marathon

Right now, I'm working on the last three weeks of the big summer marathon. The games that I've recorded are marked with asterisks.

Monday August 10
Dark Parables: Red Riding Hood Sisters
Game 42: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love*
Game 43: Azada: In Libro*
Book of Legends
Game 45: Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians*

Mon Aug 17
Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince
Drawn: Trail of Shadows*
Tiger Eye: Curse of the Riddle Box*
Sable Maze: Sullivan River*
Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice

Aug 24
Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
Ominous Objects: Family Portrait
Grim Facade: Artist and the Pretender
Grim Tales: The Vengeance
Engimatis 2

This makes nine games, for me to record. Book of Legends has proven to be impossible to record, on Windows 7. I might have to replace it with something else. I was hoping to do the Dark Parables games with Mary, but if I can't get to those in time, I'll rearrange this schedule.

Right now, the biggest time waster is uploading the videos, since my Internet is slow (an upload speed of 1.25 MB per second). Each walkthrough is about 7 to 10 GB, so...it takes multiple days to upload a walkthrough. This week, it took four days to upload all of Unfinished Tales, and two days to upload Azada. As I'm typing this, I'm uploading Mystery of the Ancients. I think I'll just have to leave my computer on and running all night long, to get it done in under three days.

The worst case scenario is that I won't be able to upload the videos in time. If that happens, the marathon will be a little shorter than original planned. I'm working three weeks ahead, so hopefully that won't be the case.

No comments: