Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Her Interactive Archives

In related news, doing a Google search gave me some super-fancy archives from Her Interactive. They have a ton of production information, for a ton of games! It includes a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that gamers wouldn't normally see. I would love to go through this archive, but alas, it is in Rochester, New York.

I must resist the urge to jump on Interlibrary Loan and have them send over EVERYTHING THEY POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO READ IT NOW!!!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Auuuuuuugh they have a bunch of stuff from Sierra, too!! (http://www.museumofplay.org/sites/default/files/uploads/Finding%20Aid%20to%20Ken%20and%20Roberta%20Williams%27%20Sierra%20On-Line%20collection_052115.pdf) I've been kicking myself that I never visited while I was still back east.

Abby said...

I want to go!!!!!!!